7 Products That Should Be on Every IT Manager’s Holiday Wish List
As we approach the holiday break and finally enter into the new year, it’s clear companies are still staying busy with many continuing to work remotely for the foreseeable future.
It’s essential that you set your organization up with the right tools if you want to properly equip your teams and give your IT and operations managers a well-deserved break.
From data backup, cybersecurity, communication, and more, these are the IT products every business should have on their holiday wish list.
1. CXone by NICE inContact
CXone is a powerful CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service) platform that helps small to enterprise sized businesses transform customer experience through one omnichannel cloud-based platform.
CXone has earned an impressive reputation in the market, ranking as one of the top CCaaS solutions in Gartner’s Peer Insights. The wide range of features available on the platform truly make it the “most complete cloud contact center platform.”
Key features of CXone:
- Unified administration console
- Integrated agent desktop
- Outbound campaigns
- Workforce and performance management
- Customer interaction and feedback analytics
- Quality management with analytics and integrated reporting
- Advanced omnichannel ACD (automatic call distributor) and IVR (interactive voice response)
2. AuthPoint Multi-Factor Authentication by WatchGuard
AuthPoint is WatchGuard’s multi-factor authentication (MFA) service that requires users to authenticate with the AuthPoint mobile app or a third-party hardware token before logging in to a computer, VPN, cloud service, or application.
For over 20 years, WatchGuard has pioneered industry-leading cybersecurity technology and was recently named a 2020 Peer Insights Customers’ Choice by Gartner.
With WatchGuard’s AuthPoint MFA, you can minimize risk to your business users and be confident that data, assets, and accounts are protected.
AuthPoint authentication methods:
- Push Notification: Sends a notification to your mobile device that you approve to authenticate and log in, or deny to prevent an access attempt that was not made by you.
- QR Code: Scan a secure QR code when logging in with the AuthPoint mobile app and use the verification code received to authenticate.
- One-Time Password (OTP): A unique, temporary password available in the AuthPoint app that you use to authenticate.
3. Microsoft Office 365 Backup by Carbonite
Carbonite’s Backup for Office 365 Standard and Advanced Editions are online complete cloud-to-cloud backup services available to Windows and macOS users that back up documents, emails, music, photos, and settings.
The advanced edition includes unlimited storage with 1 year retention, whereas the standard edition includes 100 GB of protected data per seat with 1 year retention. However, both options provide a host of features for SMBs looking to prevent data loss in Microsoft 365 applications.
Key features of Carbonite Microsoft 365 Backup:
- Protects the entire Microsoft 365 suite — SharePoint, OneDrive, Email, and Teams
- Allows for recovery of individual items, including mailboxes, conversations, and files
- Runs automatic backups up to 4 times per day
- Simplifies tasks with legal hold, audit reporting, role-based access, APIs, and exports
- Protects against data loss threats from human error, hardware failure, and ransomware
- Provides users with 24/7 onboarding and recovery support from experts
4. Dynamic Threat Defense by EST
ESET’s Dynamic Threat Defense (EDTD) provides another layer of security for ESET products, like Mail Security, and endpoint products by employing cloud-based sandboxing technology to detect and mitigate novel threats to IT security.
EDTD works in sync with ESET Mail Security to analyze, detect, and remediate malicious email attachments after they’ve been submitted by Mail Security so they never reach the recipient.
Key features of ESET Dynamic Threat Defense:
- Provides multilayered protection by utilizing 3 different machine learning models once a file is submitted
- Runs sample files through a full sandbox that simulates user behavior to trick anti-evasive techniques
- Analyzes the majority of samples in under 5 minutes
- Protects all devices in your organization in seconds if samples were previously analyzed
5. Managed Cloud Services from Sky Data Vault
Sky Data Vault delivers in-demand cloud services to customers and MSPs by providing solutions that are fast, simple, cost-effective. All of these services include complete end-to-end onboarding, service, and white glove support.
Whether your business has terabytes of data requiring long-term storage or you need help with a comprehensive migration to the cloud, Sky Data Vault provides a faster, flexible option.
Sky Data Vault services:
- Managed Disaster Recovery (MDRaas): Essentially a duplicate network on standby with recovery time customized to your needs and budget
- Universal Backup as a Service: Automated, fully managed protection for critical data, files, and folders for those who are budget-conscious or have no backup solution
- High Volume Backup as a Service: Low-cost, long-term archival storage housing large volumes of data in a private, secure data vault that guarantees availability and recovery
- Business in the Cloud: A one-step migration of your business’s systems and data to the cloud with continued monitoring and maintenance
6. Team Communication Platform by Pronto
Billed as the world’s most frictionless and easy-to-use communication platform on the market, Pronto was created for the everyday user to connect via chat and video.
Pronto Team Communication can cover your entire business from top to bottom and allows you to send and receive critical organization-wide announcements seamlessly to keep everyone on the same page with its mobile-first design.
Key Features of Pronto:
- Real-time text messaging to connect with coworkers across your business
- Live video chat with up to 10 people, broadcast live video to up to 400 people, and record video sessions for replay
- Send communications to your entire organization with the Announcements feature
- Message in your native language while Pronto automatically translates into your recipient’s preferred language
- Share any file type and store them in Pronto for easy retrieval with no storage limits
- Keep employees organized and accountable by giving them a digital checklist of important tasks
- Best-in-class accessibility features, including screen readers, dynamic text, and more
- Keeps everyone in your organization connected without sharing your phone number or email with colleagues
7. ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 Laptop from Lenovo
With the X1 Series, Lenovo provides some of the most reliable and cost-effective business laptops on the market, and the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 is no exception. With it, you can ensure your teams have the best technology at their disposal.
X1 Carbons offer robust security features, powerful performance, extended battery life, best-in-class connectivity, and rapid charging technology — making it the ideal choice for any SMB.
Key features of Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Gen 8:
- One of the first Intel® 14″ mobility-certified laptops
- Seamless protection of your system and assets through ThinkShield
- Epic battery life that lasts up to 19.5 hours
- Rapid Charge technology can take the X1 Carbon from 0% to 80% in a lunch break
- Added security with ThinkShutter that shields the webcam with the flick of a finger
- Amazing display options and enhanced audio
- Premium performance and best-in-class connectivity
The IT Gifts That Keep On Giving
Whether you know your teams would benefit from some new Lenovo laptops, would like to further explore Sky Data Vault’s managed services, or are interested in learning more about any of the products on the list — our technology experts are standing by to help you figure out which options best suit your organization and fulfill your business needs.
Contact us and let us work with you to find you the best solutions at the best price.